Thursday, March 18, 2010

Gettin' Stoned

Went to my home waters today for a little messing around. I had no Idea what I was in store for. I had non-stop action for at least 5 hours. It was a beautiful day, and over 30 fish brought to hand made it even better. As usual, the wiggle stones provided most of the action.

This could've been why...



These Mayfly Nymphs were on the bottoms of just about every big rock I flipped over. Also, the adult Stonefly landed on my knee while I was sitting on the bank.
And now a couple of fish...



2 comments:

  1. I am really digging your blog, Joe! It looks like you've been having a great time on the stream. Right on man!

    Ray (letumgo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man! I definitely have. You should become a follower. Also look into our Vagabond Fly Box project. Sorry I just got all these comments after a year haha.

    ReplyDelete